Inspection and testing
We possess capabilities to provide products with third party inspection by GL/DNV in combination with test certification by Government of Indi approved METALLURGICAL SERVICES and NSIC TECHNICAL SERVICES CENTER.
For us, quality is instrumental in bolstering our organization. Quality in product is considered as a best marketing tool. As the focal points of our activities, quality as well as endurance in products has been the prime factors in success of our company.
We have maintained 100% client satisfaction. Our clients have been with us since our foundation with no complaints or problems in quality of our products.
High-tech instruments -We are well supported with all the requisite instruments and machines.
Why choose us
Since our beginning, we have focused towards delivering optimum quality products. Besides, some of the other factors that give us an edge in this domain are:
- Commitment to provide best services
- Guarantee immediate deliveries of products
- Customer satisfaction is the topmost priority
- Strive to maintain long lasting business relation
- Wide range of marine engine spare parts
- Technical expertise and vast industry experience
- Capable of taking voluminous orders
- Highly precision engineering and latest machinery
We are providing services and assistance beyond contractual requirements. We have established a wide client base in various countries including:
- Germany, Italy
- UK, USA
- France, Sweden
- Poland, Switzerland
- Norway, Finland
- Netherlands, Russia
We are continuously improving our processes, relationships and enhancing employee competence to be the preferred supplier of our clients.
We use latest machinery and equipment to remain at par with the industry standards and maintain engineering standards with perfection. Some of the material we use during production is:
- LM-13, SAE-8620, 16MNCR5
- 20MNCR5, EN24(BS817M40)
- EN52(BS401s45), 21-4N(BS349S52)
- Bi-metal (copper-lead / white metal based)
- Tri-metal (with over lay of babbitt metal)
- Use of special alloys to increase fatigue resistance and tension of the material
- Use of hard chrome plating for wear and tear resistance and to improve thermal conductivity
- Proper lubrication of the surface of products to ensure resistance to corrosion during storage
- Considerable increase in the service life of vibration active equipment
- Material is provided with high serviceability in tropical latitudes water area and arctic regions